Tomorrow is "S" day

Monday, June 2, 2008

Well, the day is finally here. I am now in the "you can't eat anything or drink anything stage". It should be a real treat, as my surgery is not until 11:30am. I hope that I don't get to the stage where I truly understand cotton mouth. I bought gum - sorry Tom and Dan!!! :-)


I will keep everyone posted on the blog as to the outcome. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers already - they are helping.

I thought that people might enjoy the new addition to my garden - the painted IRIS. They are about the size of a baseball or some a softball. Amazing how delicate and beautiful they are already. I hope that you enjoy the pictures.




3 Comments:

DeWitt Family said...

We will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow. Mom told me about your great deal on the Keens. Lucky you!!! :)

Jayme said...

beautiful flowers! We too will be praying for a successful surgery tomorrow and for a speedy recovery.

Teresa said...

we heard that everything went well today. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)