Another Lesson: Relationships

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Things continue to improve. On Friday I developed a new and thrilling issue - a drug rash. Yes, I am allergic to vicodin. I have this kind of nasty looking stuff on my neck, face, shoulders, back and chest. My last day on vicodin was Friday, so we are not sure what is keeping the rash from stopping. I just need to figure this out. It is not the most appealing thing to handle.

Relationships: my newest lesson. I have had to ask for help...often it seems lately. The most recent was to ask for a ride with a new colleague and friend. My friend grew up in OHIO, so she gets the concept of neighborly love...thank goodness. She is my ride to PT this week. I had to learn that you can ask for help from people. It is not something that I am ANY good at or have any desire to continue. I just need the help right now. So, I am learning that relationships are 'soft places to land' and that people understand. Another lesson learned on my summer vacation journey!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!

0 Comments:

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)