Tomorrow DISNEY!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One more day to wait. Yes, I am now becoming a 6 year old unable to sleep or think of anything but MICKEY, MINNIE, Goofy...and my fav TIGGER!! We are excited to be going to Disney for a few days. Both CB and I need a break even though it is right as school started for both of us. We will have a great time with her family doing all sorts of things like the Halloween parade and party, the Hoop Dee Doo Review, fireworks and dinner with the characters and some other things that I can't remember.


The only hard part is the DOGS. Findlay will be 14 weeks on Friday and I worry about him. He is a good little guy with many puppy issues still. At times he likes to pretend that he is 'the boss', but we are correcting that behaviour and it has made him even more loving. You can see that he is mommy's little boy. Not a puppy build anymore - he is now 29 lbs and his paws are HUGE. He LOVES the pool and to play in the water. We are teaching him to retrieve a float while he swims back to the steps. It is great fun for him and US!!!



I will bring back loads of pictures from the trip when I return on Sunday. Have a great weekend to all and enjoy these days of early fall. Hugs!!

2 Comments:

Teresa said...

Have fun at Disney! Can't wait to hear about it and see pics. I can't wait to take Gabe when he is older.

DeWitt Family said...

Have FUN!!!

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)