Ten Weeks OLD

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Findlay continues to grow and become an independent puppy. He loves to play and sometimes he plays a bit too rough. Carrie and I have learned the term "NO BITE" very well. She does the mouth thingy to teach him not to nip better than me. Carrie calls him a gremlin when he gets going too fast...he makes the noise. I can't tell ya if that is true, cuz I don't know about those things!!! TOO OLD....Tomorrow is the start of school and I will miss this little guy way too much. We are arranging to go late and come home early to take care of him. It should be an interesting arrangement for a month or so, until he gets a bit bigger. I thought you might all like some new pictures. He sure has been growing!!!

1 Comment:

DeWitt Family said...

He's getting big bust sill SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)