Findlay is finally home.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a busy, wonderful, exciting time. We picked Findlay up from the breeder on Friday afternoon. He was waiting quietly in his box and just looked at me when we got there. He has been a very good boy so far. There have been a few accidents -- none at night. He is going potty outside, all varieties. That is spectacular, as this means he is getting potty trained already DAY TWO. He rams with his big brother and the 'people' at the house, then sits and falls asleep for hours. It is very clear that he loved people and knew how to interact, plus that he is ok alone. He is content to play alone or just find a place to chill out. How is that for an 8 week old puppy in a new place??? His big sister Cheyenne is not terribly thrilled with him...but she really does not like anything new!! That will come.


I am so glad that I decided to get him. He will make a wonderful addition to my family and my life. God has blessed me with him. Thanks to all for the prayers and thoughts over the past months as I have learned many life lessons about loss and love. I hope that you like the "day one and two" picture. He is kinda cute, huh??!!! :-) Oh...Dan and Tom, he is already a TIGERS FAN!!!

2 Comments:

Jayme said...

What a cute boy! Vinny would love to play with with him I'm sure!

DeWitt Family said...

Sooooo Cute! Love the new header on your blog. Hope he continues to bring you joy!!!!

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)