ONE YEAR OLD

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can you imagine that Findlay is ONE YEAR OLD today?? What a special guy in my life. He was a very cute little puppy...but is now a very handsome young man.


Clearly, he is a water dog. I am trying to download my video of him doing one of his trillion daily swims. The dog is in training for the doggie Olympics or something...what a cutie to watch.

He just decides that it is time to take a dip and he jumps into the pool. He gets in and out at the steps, avoiding scratching the liner or other bad things.
I am very blessed to have him in my life. He is a good companion and I love him very much. I can't wait to see what 'tricks' he decides to pull next.

0 Comments:

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)