First Frost of the Seaason

Monday, October 29, 2007


IT IS COLD HERE... finally!! We have had the first frost of the season last night. The temperature was 31 degrees when I got up this AM. The field that I took the dogs to was pretty yucky yesterday. It seems like the dry weather with the now rapidly cold and the major rains for three days with big time winds made the leaves fall. I guess we need to break out the sweaters. The dogs are now sleeping with me to make sure that they stay warm during the night. That is fine by me...I stay warm that way too!!

2 Comments:

DeWitt Family said...

Quincy is jealous!!!

Jayme said...

it was frosty here this morning too. dan actually had to dig out the snow scraper from one of the baxes in the basement.

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)