Last Day of Spring Break

Friday, March 9, 2007




Today mom let us hang out in the sun...finally. The temps got up above the teens, so it is really nice outside. We played in the sunshine and tried to get some rays before ending our break. Aunt Carol came to visit from Canada -- she said it was really warm here!! Not sure what that means exactly... All that I can say is it is finally warm enough to get a tan and be outside. Can't wait for summer and swimming in the pool. Maybe by then I will be able to get my tennis ball back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

At least your mom was around for spring break...my mom just told me today that she and dad are going to Florida on Saturday and I have to stay home. I am not too happy about it but I get to spend the week with my doggie friends Betsy and Bailey.

blues said...

Hey Gang

Thanks for the great visit.

From Sparky - well hey guys at least you didn't just get another dump of snow -- out prowling and now stuck back in the house - another week staring out the window. Of course for my little sister Nemo - she has never been outside in Ontario - and won't be until she and the vet have a little chat "snip snip".

Always in our hearts.

Always in our hearts.
Carli Anne VanHeest (Nov 2000 - 19 May 2008)